Entry form due on or before Thursday, August 18, 2022.
Bring entries to Agricenter, outside entrance only, of Wing A, on Saturday,
August 27, 9 am till 6 pm. Entry tags supplied upon arrival.
- All photography must have been completed after September 1, 2021, and be the work of exhibitor.
- Only 1 entry per class.
- All guidelines on page 1 apply to photography.
- Print must be 10" width x 8" height and must be mounted or matted, securely on 14"x11" mat board, of any color.
- No frames, foam core or double mats will be accepted.
- Place name and address on right top corner on the back of the mat board.
- Amateur entries only. If you do photography for weddings or other paid activities, you are not considered a amateur.
- Photography must be suitable for family exhibit. Director reserves right to disqualify any print deemed unacceptable.
Only photos submitted in correct layout will be accepted. We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused,
but we have to use our space for the best layout, so we can allow everyone to enter the photography contest.